Design Your Ideal Divine Life Plan
What is it that you really want in your life? What does it feel and look like?
How important is having what you want and how does it change your present situation?
We are masters of our own universe; it is up to us to create what we desire.
Sometimes, the direction of your life can seem to follow its own course without you having a lot of say in how things turn out. In those experiences, it can feel like you are a hapless victim and all you can do is to weather whatever storm blows your way.
Through practice with the immense power of visioning and manifestation, John will assist you to gather your scattered energies and transform them into focused intentions that bring measurable results and forward motion into your life.
Define What You Want —Formulate a Plan — Create Your Treasure Map
The purpose of this workshop is to help you create your own personal treasure map in book form that becomes a visual reference and daily inspiration to support you to achieve the goals you set.
In this stepped process that includes a Breathwork session which will support your Divine Life Plan, John will show you how to:
- Discover and articulate what you want in life
- Get clear about what you don’t want in order to make space for achieving your goals
- Invite your desires into manifestation by using pictures you cut out and put in your personal navigation book (Goal Folder) as physical and daily reminders of what you desire.
- Harness the creative power of thought by utilizing your subconscious mind to stimulate goal achievement.
- Assess the present level of fulfillment and well-being in different areas of your life so you know where to put your focus and energy in creating a balanced life
- Embrace the Law of attraction and the Law of Cause and Effect in taking action toward achieving the goals you set for yourself
- Uncover and release your limiting beliefs and fears about having what you want
- Find and take advantage of opportunities to get help where you might need to gain more understanding or clear a block
- Use the power of the written word as a potent ally in setting and working toward your goals
It’s not all-hard work – the creative process can also be fun and enjoyable!
This is also a fun and creative process you can do either one-on-one or with a group of friends or co-workers. It can be tailored to 1 or 2 days in length depending on the size and desires of you or your group.
Make it a New Years Tradition!
A powerful application of this process can be done at New Years to set goals for the coming year and it can be refreshed annually to map your progress.
Unlimited abundance and endless possibilities are inevitable when you align with your authentic desires and build a structure within which they can be nurtured and thrive. Creating a Divine Life Plan and setting goals is a powerful way to invite this prolific force into your life.